Directions to Camp Ney-A-Ti
To get from Athens, AL to Camp Ney-A-Ti normally takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes. It is a 60 mile drive from the intersection of HWY 72/HWY 31 in Athens to the camp.
- From the intersection of US-31 / US-72 proceed East on US-72 towards Huntsville and travel 16.8 miles.
- Turn right on Research Park Blvd South and travel 2.3 miles to I-565 East Exit
- Go east on I-565 for 2.9 miles and take exit 17B Governors Drive.
- Follow Governors Drive/US-431 South for 33.1 miles. You will pass Huntsville Hospital, go over Monte Sano Mt. and continue towards Guntersville.
- Turn left on AL-79 toward Scottsboro and travel 2.7 miles. You should see the Camp Ney-A-Ti sign on your right
- Turn right at the Ney-A-Ti Sign. Continue straight over the hill and you will enter the camp property.
View Larger Map
Click the map for Google Map Directions