At the first assembly of campers at Full Camp and Mini Camp we go over the rules. These rules are designed to keep everyone safe and to insure all campers are treated with respect. Here are the rules, please familiarize yourself with these rules before coming to camp.
- No Running
- Shoes must be worn at all times when you are outside the cabin. This includes trips to the restroom in the middle of the night and to and from the pool.
- No boys will EVER be in a girl’s cabin nor will a girl EVER be in a boy’s cabin. Don’t try to use the excuse, “Well he/she told me I could come in”.
- No camper, regardless of age is to be on the pier without a counselor.
- Campers are not to leave the camp property unless it is with a parent or guardian. If you do leave with a parent make sure your counselor knows when you leave and at what time you will return.
- You are required to check in with your counselors several times during the day. It is your responsibility to find your counselor.
- Before each meal we will assemble for announcements and prayer. Attendance is mandatory.
- Bubble gum chewing is allowed, however, please be courteous. Don’t chew it during Chapel, Bible Classes, Singing or Senior Discussions. Don’t spit it out on the ground.
- When going to and from the pool remember the dress code.
- If you need to use the phone get permission from your counselor or Rusty. Please don’t use the camp phone.
- At the swimming pool you must mind the lifeguard. Failure to mind the lifeguard can result in losing swimming privileges.
- Cars are to be parked and remain parked. No one is to sit in parked cars.
- Listen for the bell. When it rings it means you are to be some place. If you don’t know where to go, ask someone. No one is to ring the bell unless asked to by a counselor.
- Campers found outside of their cabins after 11:00 pm without their counselor’s permission will be required to call their parents and explain why they were out. The second violation will result in the camper being sent home.
- Cell phones are to be used only in the cabins and with the permission of your counselor.
- All visitors must leave by 9:30 pm.